Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs or Totes)
Save Money and The Environment With Reconditioned Containers
Reconditioned IBCs save money and the environment over purchasing new containers. IBCs are available in 275 and 330 gallon sizes and in various cage and pallet combinations. Totes are supplied to meet your specifications with all testing done in accordance with DOT and UN regulations. For our customers who have their own IBCs, IMACC offers reconditioning services. With fully automated equipment and the know how to clean a wide variety of residues, empty containers are cleaned, repaired, and certified for reuse. Click here for a quote today.
• New, reconditioned or remanufactured
• 275 and 330 gallon capacity
• Schuetz, Mauser, Gcube cages
• Metal, Plastic, Hybrid, Wood pallets
• UN or Non UN rated
• Choice of Quick Disconnect (cam lock) or National Pipe Thread (NPT) valve
• EPDM and Viton gaskets available
• TL and LTL quantities
Available either New or Reconditioned and in both Tight Head and Open Head configurations as well as a variety of sizes and colors.
Click here for a quote today.
Bobby Ryan Marketing
Customer Service - (706) 270-8635
Fax - (706) 259-8071